You searched for Hennessy (2 hits)

Did you mean: hennessy?

Hennessy Na Geanna


Photo of Hennessy Na Geanna


Glenmorangie Distillery

Scotland — Highland

…xchange listing which saw the family hold the majority of the voting shares of the company. The Macdonald family sold the company in 2004 for around £300 million to a joint venture comprising of the French drinks company Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton and Guinness France Holdings SA, the French subsidiary of British drinks company Diageo, with Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy holding 66% of the company’s shares and Diageo holding the remaining 34%…